- Go with other teammates to the hiding or boosted place ( depends the number of Zombies ), that everyone uses when the round starts. The more players in an area, the more firepower and higher chance of survival
- Find a nice hiding spot with many other teammates. May be an elevated area where this is only one entrance will help, so you will be sure that's the only way to the zombie come.
- Make sure that you aim at someone near you. If they turn into a zombie, at least you got the heads up on him. If that happens, you'll be able to push him into other players, or shoot him out or off of your place ( if you use my suggestion as push-mode.)
- Repeatedly shoot attacking zombies in the head.
- Use teamwork to survive!
How to Survive in a round ( Tactics ):
- Aim for the head. If you don't see one until the last minute, don't waste bullets, just try and get away. Once you are a little further away, start shooting. Remember, head shots makes more damage.
- Watch your ammo, Shooting randomly will deplete your ammo, and when you most need it, you won't have it
- Stick together because groups can kill more zombies than one. Don't play for the points, play for the team and for fun.