Suggestions Dec 8, 2010 17:44:46 GMT 1
Post by max on Dec 8, 2010 17:44:46 GMT 1
- I don't feel the same being the first zombie as being a seeker in h&s, in h&s you are seeker for the whole map, on h&z you are just first zombie if you die as first human, this is a small chance the more players who are in the server.
- I think all last survivors should be rewarded with the same type of weapon, let's say we give them all a sniper (lower ammo), or more shotty ammo for next round, what ever. Then we just add M4 and all other weapons in the random weapon drop system.
- I also agree with Pwnah with 10 points. Surviving a round shouldn't give that much score cause normally you kill maybe 3 zombies per round, so as a human you're better off camping to get those 10 points and eventually win the map this way.
About the stunning. Max, if you don't like throw knives, maybe use bludgeon as stunning and you get more ammo or something + you slow the zombie down.
1. Sure we can reduce the points that a surviving human gets. Let's make it 3?
2. I propose we add two ways of stunning. First is knife stun: we could use the H&S stunning with knife, that should be fine. The throw knife that you get: should it do damage or stun? Second is bludgeon stun: this can give you 10 shotgun bullets (20 ammo maximum to prevent AFK abuse). We can use both of these stunning mechanisms! Bludgeon stun is obviously harder to execute so it should have a big reward.
3. We have to think about the weapon drop system. Like you said, we can use some reward for surviving the round (e.g. extra ammo) and only add special weapons through zombie killing. Alternatively, we can keep the special weapons that are available right now (and keep them as rewards for surviving the round) and simply add more which can only be dropped by zombies. Also, which weapons should be added? I think we can use ALL weapons and determine the drop odds and damage for them.
I think a stun gun is unfun because you can annoy the first zombie too much with it.