MouseTrap Screenshots [@ms] Apr 7, 2009 20:13:34 GMT 1
Post by Charlie on Apr 7, 2009 20:13:34 GMT 1
:: FAQ ::
- - - - - - - - - -
What is this, @ms?
- It means [m]ousetrap
Where will these screenshots be uploaded?
- They will all be uploaded to this ftp; mousetrap.burpicane.com/screenshots/
How long does it take for the screenshot(s) to be uploaded once you've typed @ms?
- Only a few seconds.
Can you use this command without having mousetrap?
- Yes, non-mt users can type @ms and the procedure will be the same but it wont take screenshot of anyone else (who's not using mt).
I keep typing '@ms' in the main chat but it stopped working?
- Because someone else have already used the command right before you. Wait for another two minutes due to its spam protection.
Why are there grey/black screenshots, and contains nothing from in-game?
- They may often look this but don't worry, that means the person have only minimized the game. That's why the screenshot looks messed up.
Where can I find 'my' screenshots?
- First you must look up your guid and you can easily do that by typing @check in main chat. Wait a few seconds and then open the console, your ip, guid and name should be displayed on the @check list along with any other current mt user. Your guid can look this this as of example: 37ebe, containing five digits of small numbers and letters. Once you've found out what your GUID is, click on the link above and head over to your personal screenshot folder.
I lag when someone have typed @ms, how to fix this?
- You can try cleaning up your base/mp/screenshots folder and it should work smoother by removing them all... if not, remove mods, lower your graphics or why not just buying a new graphic card or a whole new computer because yours is way too old! =)